Who we are
We are Noisy Primates, a rock band from Oregon. We want to respect your personal privacy to the greatest extent possible. Our website address is: https://noisyprimates.com.
Comments & Uploaded Media
We do not accept Comments or Uploaded Media on our web site. No privacy problems here!
Embedded content from other websites
This site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website. Here, we’re thinking of Vimeo (for videos), WooCommerce and Printful for the online store, and PayPal for payment processing.
Who we share your data with
As noted above, we may share your data with our third-party product fulfillment companies for purposes of getting you the Noisy Primates merchandise you purchase. It’s not used for anything else.
How long we retain your data
We don’t retain your data, though our third-party fulfillment companies may have a record of purchases and things like that.
What rights you have over your data
All of them. We keep no data of yours.
Where we send your data
Just to our third-party vendor(s) so you can buy Noisy Primates merchandise. We do not send your data anywhere else.
What we collect and store
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.